A&T Hours, Parking, and Directions
Hours of Operation
8:00am to 4:00pm (EST)
Monday through Friday (except during FSU holidays)
- The FSU Testing Center and Scanning Services unit are both open at the same time.
- Exam seating begins 15 minutes after opening.
- All exams must be finished by 4:00pm.
- Scanning drop-off is available during business hours only.
Use the Get Help button in the top right, or feel free to email or call us during business hours:
FSU Testing Center
We are located in the Stadium, University Center C, Suite 1100. Our address is 296 Champions Way, University Center C-2200, Tallahassee, FL 32306.
Student and Visitor Parking Lots, as well as a campus bus system hub, are located near the University Center:
Please note that there is a fee for parking and we cannot validate visitor parking receipts.
If you are coming from outside Tallahassee:
- From I-10 (Interstate 10), take exit 199 to North Monroe Street.
- Proceed south (toward downtown) on North Monroe Street until you reach Gaines Street. Turn right (west) onto Gaines Street.
- Proceed west on Gaines Street until you reach Hendry Street (marked by a stoplight). Turn right onto Hendry Street.
- Proceed on Hendry Street until you reach a stop sign. At the stop sign, turn right onto Champions Way and follow around to visitor parking on the right.
- From visitor parking, walk back across Champions Way and follow the sidewalk left (walking west) until you reach the Sportsmanship Statue (Gate C of the stadium). The entrance to the Testing Center is directly to the left of the Sportsmanship Statue in Suite 1100.
If you are coming from the west end of Tallahassee:
- Proceed east on Tennessee Street. Turn right onto Stadium Drive.
- Proceed on Stadium Drive until you reach Hendry Street and turn left on Hendry Street into the stadium.
- Follow the directions above (4-5) to visitor parking and to the Testing Center.